Structure > Employees > Pernak Juliusz
Prof. Juliusz Pernak, DSc (Eng)
Scientific Consultant in the A graduate of the Faculty of Chemical Technology and Engineering at the Silesian University of Technology, DSc at the Faculty of Chemistry at the Wroclaw University of Technology.
Wood Protection Department
Scholarly internships at the University of Florida (USA), Eco-Analytical Labs Inc. (Canada).
- chemical technology,
- ionic liquids.<;/ul> Important achievements:
- synthesis of new chemical compounds,
- research on bactericidal, fungicidal, anti-electrostatic and surface properties of chemical compounds,
- numerous publications in national and foreign journals,
- monographic studies,
- studies and assessments for national and foreign industry,
- implementation of preparations containing quaternary ammonium salts into production,
- research on environmentally friendly wood preservatives against fungi,
- organization of cyclical symposia entitled “Quaternary ammonium salts and fields of their application in the economy”.