Assoc. Prof. Andrzej Fojutowski, DSc (Eng)
- Wood Protection Department - Deputy Head
- G - Wood and Wood-based Materials Preservation and Conservation Testing Section - Head
- Networking Coordinator
+48.61 849 24 46
A graduate of the chemistry section of the Faculty of Wood Technology at the Higher Agricultural School in Poznan (presently: the August Cieszkowski Agricultural University of Poznan).
- preservation of wood and wood-based materials,
- research on the properties of wood preservatives and treated wood,
- methods and agents for wood preservation,
- determination of effectiveness of wood preservatives against fungi,
- resistance of lignocellulosic materials to the action of fungi,
- quality and effectiveness of impregnation,
- protection of sawn wood against blue stain.
- development of a method for the protection of plywood against fire,
- protection of pine sawn wood against blue stain – use of FUNGOSEPT,
- identification of properties of wood from forest fire sites,
- identification and quantification of the influence of fungi which cause blue stain on the properties of pine wood.