Assoc. Prof. Jadwiga Zabielska-Matejuk, DSc (Eng)
A graduate of the Faculty of Chemical Technology at the Poznan University of Technology.
Editor-in-Chief of “Drewno. Prace naukowe. Komunikaty. Doniesienia” ("Wood. Research papers. Reports. Announcements").
- chemical wood preservation,
- development and application of wood preservatives,
- preservatives attestation, analytics and physicochemistry of biocides,
- biodegradation of wood preservatives.
- co-inventor of 3 obtained European and 15 national patents,
- director of 3 international projects co-financed from the ERDF under OP IE and SG OP, and 3 national ones,
- co-organizer of 2 international and 6 national scientific conferences,
- paper at "4 Conference on Ionic Liquids" Washington 2011, IUFRO Conference-Division 5 Forest Products, Lisbon 2012, Cost Action: Florence, Hersonissos,
- doctoral dissertation on the application of a new group of fungicides - quaternary ammonium salts for wood protection,
- post-doctoral dissertation on new generation ionic liquids in wood protection,
- Member of PTCh (Polish Chemical Society), PSMB (Polish Association Of Construction Mechologologies), SITLiD (Polish Association of Forestry and Timber Industry Engineers and Technicians), KT PKN (The Polish Committee for Standardization’s Technical Committee) No. 185.
- laureate of the ITD General Director's Award for the doctoral dissertation (1998),
- laureate of the Award of the Minister of the Environment for outstanding scientific and research achievements (post-doctoral dissertation – 2010),
- co-creator of inventions EP 2700310 B1 and EP 2700311, for which the Wood Technology Institute received the Gold Medal with Mention and Silver Medal in the EUREKA competition at the 63rd World Exhibition Brussels Innova 2014,
- co-creator of invention EP 2700312, for which the Wood Technology Institute received the Gold Medal in the INTARG 2015 competition in Cracow.
- 23 publications from the JCR database,
- Hirsch index according to Scopus: 8,
- number of citations: 312,
- reviewer for scientific journals “BioResources”, “Wood Science and Technology”, and “Drewno” (“Wood”).