Assc. Prof. Jadwiga Zabielska-Matejuk, DSc (Eng)
A graduate of the Faculty of Chemical Technology at the Poznan University of Technology.
- chemical wood preservation,
- development and application of wood preservatives,
- mycological-building assessments,
- certification of preservatives,
- analythics of biocides,
- biodegradation of wood preservatives in soil,
- physics and chemistry of biocides in contact with wood.
- development and implementation of a wood preservative, called FUNGOSEPT, against blue stain fungi,
- development of an agent on the basis of quaternary ammonium salts, copper compounds, boron compounds and triazole derivatives,
- doctoral thesis on application of a new group of fungicides – quaternary ammonium salts – to wood preservation,
- development of low flammable particleboards for construction industry,
- publications in national and foreign journals.