Assc. Prof. Maria Władyka-Przybylak, DSc (Eng)
- General Director
+48.61 849 24 01
A graduate of Agricultural University (nowadays Poznan University of Life Sciences), Faculty of Wood Technology.
Doctoral studies in Chemical and Mechanical Wood Technology, Pedagogy College.
- composites based on lignocellulosic raw materials,
- chemical modification of lignocellulosic materials,
- nanocomposites and nanofibers,
- safeguarding mechanisms and practical use of flame retardants in fireproofing of inflammable materials, such as wood, composites including lignocellulosic composite materials, polymers, fabrics and textile products, particularly, the chemistry of swellable fire-retardant systems.
Key accomplishments (brief description):
- Winner of the Economic Award of the Wielkopolska Voivodship in the category: “Product or Technology Invention” for inventing and implementing a technology of manufacturing fire- and bio-resistant agents for protecting wood and textile products,
- Winner of the “Woman Inventor 2007” Plebiscite organised by the Association of Polish Inventors and Rationalisers and the “Przegląd Techniczny” magazine on the 140th birthday of Marie Skłodowska-Curie,
- WIPO Gold Medal, the highest innovation award of the World Intellectual Property Organization,
- Award of the President of KIG INNOVATICA for developing a group of innovative technical and technological solutions, The First Congress of Innovative Economy.