Mariusz Jóźwiak, DSc (Eng)
- Environmental Protection and Wood Chemistry Laboratory - Acting Deputy Head
+48.61 849 24 30
A graduate of the Faculty of Chemistry at the Poznan University of Technology.
- synthesis of glue condensation resins,
- analysis of properties of wood adhesives,
- technologies of wood gluing and of production of composite wood products.
- development and implementation of the SM Melmo resin on an industrial scale,
- development and implementation, on an industrial scale, of a technology for the production of exterior plywood with the use of the prepressing technology,
- partnership in the development of a technology for production of plywood from veneers of increased moisture content within the framework of the COPERNICUS programme.