Aleksandra Szostak , MSc (Eng)
A graduate of the Faculty of Wood Technology at the August Cieszkowski Agricultural University of Poznan and of the Post-graduate College of Marketing at the Poznan University of Economics.
Specializes in wood industry economics, especially in the issues of:
- skilled personnel management in the wood industry,
- use of wood in different lines of its processing,
- wood waste management (industrial and post-use),
- organizational-ownership changes in the wood industry,
- modernity level of the wood industry branches,
- role of small and medium-size enterprises of wood and furniture industries,
- competitiveness and innovation of Polish wood and furniture industries.
- development of model structures of employment in companies of particular wood industry branches which take into consideration qualitative and quantitative requirements of jobs,
- development of a method for assessments – including modernity level measures – of techniques and technologies in use, technical equipment and products of particular wood industry branches,
- partnership in the development of a method for assessing post-use wood resources,
- partnership in the development of methodical premises for scrutiny and forecasts of wood raw material consumption in various lines of its processing.