Anna Tymek , MSc (Eng)
- Enviromental Protection and Wood Chemistry Department - Other Personnel
A graduate of the Faculty of Wood Technology of the August Cieszkowski Agricultural University of Poznan, specialization – mechanical wood technology.
A graduate of CIOP PIB - finished a graduate course in the field of safety and protection of human in working environment.
A secretary of Technical Committee No. 268 for Woodworking Machine Tools and Implements of the Polish Committee for Standardization.
- mechanical wood technology,
- testing and assessment of harmful substances discharged from furniture, materials used in the furniture industry, and at working stations,
- testing and assessment of flammability of upholstered furniture.
- participation in preparation and adaptation of EN and ISO standards on woodworking machine tools,
- participation in certification processes of CCWIP.