Gabriela Bidzińska, MSc
A graduate of the Faculty of Production Economics at the Poznań University of Economics.
Specializes in wood industry economics and statistics, and especially in:
- issues of application of statistic-mathematic methods in research into the wood market and wood product market,
- sector analyses of the wood and furniture industries,
- research on the influence of the accession to the European Union on the Polish forest-wood sector,
- issues of the influence of the forest-wood sector on regional development.
- implementation of the elements of production optimization systems in furniture factories and sawmilling industry plants,
- development of the idea and organization of a databank on the forest-wood sector – DRZEWNICTWO,
- creation and improvement of the system, consistent with the west-European standards, of continual monitoring of changes in the Polish forest-wood sector,
- development of the branch information system for enterprises, chambers, associations, and companies operating in the forest-wood sector environment,
- partnership in the development of a method for assessing post-use wood resources in Poland,
- partnership in the preparation of methodological basis for forecasting the development of markets in wood and products of its processing.