Aleksandra Dziewanowska-Pudliszak, PhD
- Enviromental Protection and Wood Chemistry Department - Other Personnel
+48.61 849 24 06
A graduate of the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan.
- environmental protection,
- evaluation of the emission of harmful substances from furniture and materials used in the furniture industry.
- introduction into laboratory practice of the chamber method for the evaluation of formaldehyde emission from furniture and materials used in the furniture industry,
- evaluation of formaldehyde and VOC emission from products of the panels and furniture industries,
- organization of the environmental protection and safety testing section in the accredited laboratory.