Dominika Janiszewska, PhD (Eng)
A graduate of the Faculty of Chemical Technology at the Poznan University of Technology.
Postgraduate studies in management, Faculty of Economics, University of Economics in Poznan.
Training internship in research management and commercialization of research results, Stanford University, USA.
Internship at Infinity Aerospace LLC - a start-up company of the NASA Ames Research Center, Mountain View, USA.
Scientific internship at CNR-IVALSA, Italy.
- optimization of wood-based materials production using innovative solutions (nanocellulose, ionic liquids) to improve the quality of the product,
- use of alternative lignocellulosic raw materials in technology of wood composites (e.g.: post-consumer wood, lignocellulosic biomass),
- liquefaction of post-industrial wood waste for the purpose of obtaining a new generation of bioadhesives for application in wood composites technology.
- co-author and co-creator of 2 obtained world patents, 4 national patents, 1 patent application,
- director of the project "New biopolymer adhesives modified with silanes and ionic liquids for application in wood-based materials technology", financed by the National Center for Research and Development as part of the 7th edition of the LIDER program,
- participation in the implementation of domestic and international research and development projects,
- Member of the Management Committee (MC Member) of the COST FP1105 action, "Understanding wood cell wall structure, biopolymer interaction and composition: implications for current products and new material innovation",
- Deputy member of the Management Committee (MC Substitute) of the COST CA15216 action, "European Network of Bioadhesion Expertise. Fundamental Knowledge to Inspire Advanced Bonding Technologies ",
- Member of the Forest Products Society,
- Member of the TOP 500 Innovators Association,
- Member of the Association of Forestry and Timber Industry Engineers and Technicians.
- winner of the NCRD’s 7th edition of the LIDER programme (2016),
- winner of the scholarship of the Minister of Science and Higher Education for outstanding young scientists, the 11th edition (2016),
- winner of the "TOP 500 Innovators Science-Management-Commercialization" program by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (2013),
- winner of the "Talent Hotbed" competition organized by the Marshal Office of the Wielkopolska Region as part of the "Regional Innovation Networks and Promotion of Innovation in the Region" project co- financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund (2011),
- scholarship holder within the project "Scholarship support for PhD students specializing in majors strategic for Wielkopolska’s development", Sub-measure 8.2.2 Human Capital Operational Programme, co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund (2010).