Magdalena Witczak , PhD (Eng)
A graduate of the Specialty of Faculty of Chemical Technology and Engineering at the Technical University of Szczecin,
Scientific internships in the University of Barcelona, Faculty of Chemistry (Spain).
A specialist in the field of:
- analysis and quality assessment of solid bio-fuels obtained from woody biomass,
- waste management in wood industry companies,
- thermal treatment of biomass in order to obtain materials with improved properties fuel,
- components of liquid biofuels obtained from lignocellulosic biomass,
- gas chromatography analysis of compounds in wood and wood-based materials (pentachlorophenol, lindane, free monomers and photoinitiators in UV lacquer).