Patrycja Hochmańska, PhD (Eng)
A graduate of the Faculty of Wood Technology at the August Cieszkowski Agricultural University of Poznan, section: Chemical Wood Technology.
Scientific internship in the SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden, Borås.
A specialist in the field of:
- wood protection and surface finishing,
- hydrophobization of wood surface,
- photostabilization of wood coatings,
- developing new coating compositions,
- testing of furniture surface resistance.
- participation in the development of new test methods for furniture edges and rims as part of the international project ALL ON EDGE,
- participation in research project BioAdSIL concerning new biopolymer adhesives for applications in the technology of wood-based materials,
- co-author of the national patent concerning the method of wood surface protection against light.
Prof. dr. hab. Jerzy Zwoliński’s Award for the best diploma thesis at the Agricultural University of Poznan in 2006/2007.
Scientific achievements: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Patrycja_Hochmanska