Assoc. Prof. Wojciech J. Cichy, DSc (Eng)
A graduate of the Faculty of Wood Technology at the August Cieszkowski Agricultural University of Poznan.
A specialist in the field of:
- waste management in wood industry companies,
- thermal conversion (combustion) of wood waste – especially chemically contaminated – including post-use wood,
- quality assessment of solid bio-fuels obtained from wood biomass,
- environmental protection in the wood industry.
- designation of some terpene compounds as indicators characterizing physiological (bodily) condition of trees,
- development of testing procedures allowing the assessment wood waste in respect to their suitability for thermal utilization in a production plant,
- identification of the influence of amine resins in burned wood waste on the emission volume of the chosen toxic products of combustion.