Assc. Prof. Hanna Wróblewska, PhD
- Enviromental Protection and Wood Chemistry Department - Head
- K - Combustibility Testing Section - Head
A graduate of the Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan.
A visiting researcher within the framework of FAO scholarships: Institut für Holzchemie und Chemische Technologie, Hamburg (Germany); Svenska Traforskningsinstitutet, Stockholm (Sweden); FAO, Rome (Italy); Hays Fulbright scholarship holder: Forest Products Laboratory Madison, Wisconsin (USA).
- chemical analysis of wood and resin products,
- biological recycling of wood waste,
- flammability tests of upholstered furniture,
- chromatographic analysis of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and other compounds (PCP).
- development and examination of a method for the treatment of pine wood with Gramokson preparation (pine trees thus treated form so-called pine lightwood) in national conditions,
- introduction into laboratory practice an instrumental method for chemical analysis of wood,
- discovery of chemical properties of wood degraded by anthropomorphic (industrial emissions) and biological factors,
- determination of usability under natural conditions of composts obtained from waste of composite wood products.