Jarosław Banecki, PhD
A graduate of the Faculty of Chemistry at the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan and of post-graduate college in the field of management at the Poznan School of Managers.
- production technology of artificial paper foils,
- impregnation resins and varnish resins for the furniture industry,
- issues of the reduction of formaldehyde emission from furniture maker’s materials.
- partnership in the development of a technology concerning the utilization of dispersive glues for the production of artificial veneers with glue layer,
- participation in execution of a research project on the production of environmental friendly artificial paper foils,
- participation in the development of new methods for testing of furniture surface resistance to scratches and abrasion within the framework of cooperation with partners in the European research project called FUNFACE.