BUDMA Fair 2009 in Poznan
BUDMA Fair was held on 20-23 January 2009 on the premises of Poznan International Fair.
The Wood Technology Institute presented its offer of research and services at the stall of the Association of POLISH PARQUET PRODUCERS no. 57 in pavilion no. 2.
On 22dn January from 11:00 to 14:00 in pavilion 14B the Association together with the Polish Economic Chamber of Wood Industry organised a seminar entitled:
"Modern wood floors - market, technologies, manufacture"
Polish Industry and Commerce Chamber of Construction
Wood Technology Institute
Floor, Wood Industry Paper, Building Materials
The seminar agenda encompassed the following papers:
- Wood floor - building conditions
- Piotr Rapp, PhD (Eng)
- Modern technologies in the production of layer floors
- Mirosław Sareło
- Modern methods of finishing wood floor surfaces
- Professor Stanisław Proszyk
- Market in parquets in Europe
- Asst. Prof. Ewa Ratajczak, DSc
- Solid floor sales development in large stores
- Arkadiusz Gronowski