BUDMA Fair 2010 in Poznan
BUDMA Fair 2010 was held on 19th-22nd January 2010 on the premises of Poznan International Fair.
On January 20th the Wood technology Institute in co-operation with The Polish Economic Chamber Of Wood Industry organised a seminar entitled:
"Modern wooden floors - market, technology, construction"
The seminar was organised under the patronage of:
Polish Chamber of Building Industry and Commerce
The Wood Technology Institute
Drewno.pl - an industry portal
Trade magazine "Podłoga"
The seminar programme included the following papers:
- The requirements for and properties of bases for wooden floors
- Krzysztof Pogan
- Trends in surface finishing of flooring wood materials
- Prof. Stanisław Proszyk
- Selected practical aspects of launching wood flooring products
- Andrzej Noskowiak
- Trends on the market of exotic solid floors and buying preferences of customers
- Arkadiusz Gronowski
- Ecological trends in application of products for gluing and securing of wooden floors
- Robert Mądrecki
At the end of the seminar Mr Zbigniew Wolski, MSc (Eng), the author of the textbook "Parquet maker - basis of knowledge and professional practice" (intended for parquet makers and candidates to the profession), said a few words about the work of a parquet maker as well as phenomena and techniques related to that profession