Meeting of the Polish Technology Platform for Forestry and Wood Sector members in the Wood Technology Institute - 02.12.2009
On 2nd December 2009 a meeting of the Polish Technology Platform for the Forestry and Wood Sector was held in the Wood Technology Institute in Poznan.
The meeting was attended by 16 representatives of the Platform members and by 7 invited guests.
The meeting agenda:
- discussion of organizational matters such as:
- Polish Strategic Research Agenda for the Forestry and Wood Sector: dissemination and promotion state (including participation in COST Action E49 - Final Conference in France; XIII World Forestry Congress - Argentina 09);
- FTP Conference, Stockholm 09;
- paper "Forest and wood issues in last and coming calls in the EU 7FP, priority: Environment" by Ms Jolanta Wolska, National Contact Point for EU Research Programmes in Warsaw;
- presentation devoted to "Internet database of scientific and research services for the wood sector companies as a result of the international project Innovawood SSA" - Mrs Joanna Pikul-Biniek, Wood technology Institute, Poznan;
- presentation "Current issues in forestry" - Mr Maciej Skorupski, Dean of the Forestry Department of the Life Sciences University in Poznan;
- presentation by Mrs Agnieszka Konrad, Wood Technology Institute in Poznan, entitles "POIG - Action 5.1. - Support for development of cooperation relations of over regional importance";
- paper "Assembly houses for quick and easy assembly" by Mr Sławomir Stera, STERA International;
- presentation "Financial aspects of presenting an account of a project under 7FP" by Ms Agata Bartoszewska, Regional Contact Point for EU Research Programmes in Poznan;
- discussion concerning possible supplements to and changes in the Polish Strategic Research Agenda for the Forestry and Wood Sector.