Meeting of the Polish Technology Platform for Forestry and Wood Sector members in the Wood Technology Institute - 23.10.2012
On 23th October 2012 the 16th meeting of the Polish Technology Platform for the Forestry and Wood Sector (PPTSL-D) was held in the Wood Technology Institute in Poznan.
The meeting agenda:
- Current organizational issues - Wladyslaw Strykowski, PPTSL-D Coordinator:
- Information about the 4th European Economic Congress in Katowice organized on 14th-16th May 2012: session "Wood - a strategic raw material?" (presented papers, a publication),
- An update of the Vision and Strategic Research Agenda (SRA) of the European Forest-Based Sector Technology Platform (FTP),
- An update of the National Research Agenda (NRA) of the Forestry and Wood Sector - plans and the state of preparations,
- News from the European Forest-Based Sector Technology Platform (FTP) Advisory Committee meeting;
- "Possibilities and conditions of incorporating the Wielkopolska Cluster of Renewable Energy in the newly established Polish Green Energy Technology Platform" - Andrzej Siemaszko, Director of the National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the European Union (Warsaw);
- "The place of renewable biomass, especially wood, in the Wielkopolska Cluster of Renewable Energy" - Wojciech Cichy, the Wood Technology Institute;
- "Possibilities of financing the research and development topics concerning the wood-based sector within the framework of PPTSL-D by the National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR)" - Wladyslaw Strykowski, PPTSL-D Coordinator;
- HORIZON 2020 - a new research programme of the European Union - Joanna Bosiacka-Kniat, the EU Framework Programmes Regional Contact Point (Poznan);
- Forest and wood-based issues at the end of the 7th Framework Programme - Jolanta Wolska, the National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the European Union (Warsaw);
- Presentation of the candidature of a prospective Platform member, his auto-presentation and examination of his application to become a PPTSL-D member.