Meeting of the Polish Technology Platform for Forestry and Wood Sector members in the Wood Technology Institute - 29.06.2010
On 29 June 2010 the Wood Technology Institute in Poznan hosted a meeting of the Polish Technology Platform for the Forestry and Wood Sector.
The meeting was attended by 19 representatives of the Platform members and 23 invited guests.
The meeting agenda:
- Current organisational issues, including:
- an account of the activities of the FTP Advisory Committee of 9th February 2010,
- invitation from the National Centre for Research and Development (NCBiR) for Polish Technology Platforms, higher education institutions and other business entities to submit proposals of Strategic Research Programmes,
- European Economic Congress, 31.05-02.06.2010, Katowice,
- update of the Strategic Research Agenda for the Polish forestry-wood sector, Władysław Strykowski, PPTSL-D Co-ordinator
- Meeting of Forest-Based Sector Technology Platform concerning participation in FP7 projects, Munich, 9 June 2010
Andrzej Fojutowski, PPTSL-D Secretary
- „Polish and European Technology Platforms", the paper by Piotr Świerczyński, Co-ordinator of Polish Technology Platforms, NCP for EU Research Programmes, IPPT PAN
- „Forestry and wood issues in the current thematic areas of EU FP7", Jolanta Wolska, National Contact Point for EU Framework Programmes, Warsaw
- Activities of Forest-Based Sector Technology Platform High Level Group - FP7 calls Robert Motała, FTP High Level Group member, Brussels, President of Stora Enso Wood Supply Polska Sp. z o.o.
- „Activities of Forest-Based Sector Technology Platform Scientific Council in the aspect of EU FP7 calls", presentation of Piotr Paschalis-Jakubowicz, FTP Scientific Council member
- Research project carried out by ITD „ Foresight in the wood science and industry ..."
Gabriela Bidzińska - main executor of the project, Deputy Head of the Wood Industry Economics Department, ITD Poznan
- Michał Oczapowski Medal award for the scientific journal
"Wood. Research papers. Reports. Announcements" published by the Wood Technology Institute in Poznan
- „Unravelling FP7 - base of knowledge about EU FP7", Izabela Stelmaszewska-Patyk, Regional Contact Point for EU Framework Programmes, Poznan
- Information on the progress of the research project "Ionic liquids in innovative technologies connected with processing of lignocellulosic raw materials", including information on upcoming symposium scheduled for 1-2.07.2010, Jadwiga Zabielska-Matejuk - Project Manager, ITD Poznan