The Furniture Investigation Department carries out tests on furniture regarding its safety, strength and durability according to Polish standards PN-EN, European standards EN and other, e.g. ISO or BS standards. These tests are conducted in a laboratory accredited by the Polish Centre for Accreditation. The department tests different types and kinds of furniture intended for various purposes (domestic and public, for children, teenagers and adults).
RESEARCH AND SERVICES
- Safety in use, strength and durability in accordance with effective standards,
- Furniture for sitting: house, garden, school, high chairs for children, office chairs for work and guests, stadium seats and other for use in public places,
- Tables and desks: house, garden, office and school,
- Storage furniture: house, office, and for public use,
- Furniture for lying: children’s cots, teenager and adult beds, bunk beds, high beds,
- Baby changers, playpens, safety railings etc.