Certification of wood industry products for their conformity with the requirements of national and European standards and other relevant documents:
- furniture: laboratory work tables, laboratory storage furniture, kitchen furniture, household furniture, children's furniture, camping furniture;
- wood-based panels: fibreboards (MDF, HDF etc.), particleboards, OSBs, plywood, solid wood boards; formaldehyde emission;
- wood flooring materials: parquet, lamparquet, mosaic parquet, multilayer materials, veneered floor panels, laminated floor panels, wooden sett;
- facing materials: facing elements for interior and exterior use made of coniferous and deciduous wood species;
- other wood products: semi-finished products for non-structural use, laminated wood products, modified wood products;
- solid biofuels: fuel wood, pellets, briquettes, wood chips.
- Participation in the construction product conformity assessment system through the assessment and approval of Plant Production Control.
- Granting producers a license to use the ITD trademark for products certified by the Institute.
Henryk Słomiński, MSc (Eng)
Tetiana Bublyk, MSc
Wirginia Miłowska , Eng