The testing laboratory is accredited by the Polish Centre for Accreditation certificate No. AB 088.
It performs tests of wood, wood-based materials, furniture, packaging, constructions and woodworking machines according to documented test methods, on the basis of requirements of national, international and European standards.
The testing laboratory obtained the status of "testing body" by the European Pellet Council and is accredited for the ENplus® Certificate requirements
QUALITY POLICY OF THE ACCREDITED TESTING LABORATORY
The Wood Technology Institute Management declares adoption and execution of a quality policy which ensures:
- Operation of the Laboratory in accordance with provisions set forth in the Quality Book,
- Conformity of the implemented management system with the provisions of PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard "General requirements concerning authority of testing and modelling laboratories",
- Conformity of implemented system with the requirements of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products,
- Acquaintance with the provisions of the Quality Book,
- Acquiring and keeping broad and up-to-date knowledge in the area of actions for quality,
- Permanent improvement of effectiveness of the implemented management system,
- Maintenance of the management system integrity during planning and implementation of changes in the system,
- Competence, independence and impartiality of the Laboratory personnel,
- Protection of information obtained during tests,
- Conduct of tests in accordance with established methods and customer requirements,
- Availability of tests carried out by the laboratory for all interested customers irrespective of their legal status, size, degree of complexity of applied technologies, as well as avoiding unnecessary burdening of customers,
- Assurance of resources needed for maintenance of the operating management system,
- Watching over impartiality and independence of carried out actions through the Impartiality Protecting Council at the Institute.
Strategic objectives of the adopted quality policy:
- Assurance of guaranteed quality of services rendered by the Laboratory,
- Assurance of test reliability,
- Increase in customer confidence and number of clients,
- Increase in profit.
The declared quality policy is executed by means of close cooperation of the management with the personnel and customers, whereas involvement of all personnel in maintenance and improvement of the management system as well as specialist knowledge and experience guarantee high level service.
Tests corresponding to the scope of accreditation are performed in the laboratory sections:
In the laboratory the tests are performed according to documented test methods and on the basis of requirements of national, international and European standards. The Accredited Testing Laboratory is equipped with modern testing apparatus facilitating the performance of tests of a European standard.