THE SCOPE OF TESTS
Furniture maker’s materials:
- formaldehyde emission,
- resistance to artificial light from a xenon lamp.
Lacquer and laminate coatings:
- resistance to: impact, abrasion, scratching, high temperature, water vapour, cigarette burns.
- surface resistance to: effect of a furniture leg, effect of a castor chair, static load.
- edge resistance to water, contact heat, impact, water vapour,
- migration of furniture elements to floor and wall made of wood or PVC.
Pigmented coatings on wood and metal:
- color resistance to rubbing.
- resistance of surfaces with scratches to fat.
Laminate coatings on chipboards:
- resistance to cracking at temperatures of 70°C and 80°C.