Opening hours of the reading room:
10.00 - 13.00
The reading room functions within the structure of the Communication and Promotion Department.
It has at its disposal rich collections of scientific literature from the wood industry. Thematic scope of collections encompasses:
- testing of wood,
- chemical processing,
- mechanical working,
- production of wood products and wood-based products,
- woodworking machines,
- production processes,
- environmental protection.
Types of collections:
- book publications (around 27 000 volumes),
- foreign journals,,
- national journals,,
- standards (around 18 000 volumes),
- accounts of research (around 6 200 volumes),
- accounts of foreign business trips of the ITD employees,
- Polish patent specifications of class B 27.
- traditional library catalogs: alphabetical and thematic,
- a card index of journal content documentation cards,
- an automated database of bibliographical-documentation data – DREWINF,
- a branch classification,
- a wood industry thesaurus.
Scope of rendered services:
- making collections available in the reading room,