- The administrator of personal data contained within the Website is LUKASIEWICZ Research Network - Wood Technology Institute based in Poznań, 60-654, Winiarska Str 1, KRS 0000106475, NIP 7770000985, REGON 000124050.
- In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and guidelines to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Providing Services by Electronic Means Act, and all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The Website obtains the information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information voluntarily by Users entered into forms,
- The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
- The data entered into forms are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form
- Personal data collected by the Website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained within the forms may be viewed by the person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify these data and request to terminate the processing of it at any time.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such sites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations which we recommend are read carefully.